Router Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
hello Heather and welcome to the forums..

what are your woodworking interest???

you know if you fill in your profile you won't become known as N/A...

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum Heather. Built a gym in my basement,but usually just drink beer and admire it

Attachments

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Heather! Like Stick said, complete your profile with first name to clear the N/a in the side panel. Add your location, as well.

What sort of woodworking are you doing or planning? We like photo of shops, tools, projects, home gyms, etc. so post photos whenever you're ready.

David

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Heather...you're gonna love it here...there's even some humor from time to time...

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Hi Heather. Welcome to the forum.

I'm more of a foody - if you catch me running, I'm being chased, so you better run, too. The only exercise I get is rolling from one side to the other on the couch, or in my sleep in my bed, and that's only because the side I'm lying on is either hurting, or numb *giggle*

If you're looking at branching out into woodworking this is the place to be. Great people, advice, and lots of fun to be had here.

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
Hi Heather. Welcome to the forum.

I'm more of a foody - if you catch me running, I'm being chased, so you better run, too. The only exercise I get is rolling from one side to the other on the couch, or in my sleep in my bed, and that's only because the side I'm lying on is either hurting, or numb *giggle*

If you're looking at branching out into woodworking this is the place to be. Great people, advice, and lots of fun to be had here.
From your Avatar pic you look plenty healthy to me Barb. :grin:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
From your Avatar pic you look plenty healthy to me Barb. :grin:
I keep that picture, because the one time I tried to change it, I was scolded and told to change it back rofl

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
And I certainly appreciate it . If you don’t believe me ask my friends , when you changed it I was practically inconsolable
ROFL Yeah, I know. You were the one I heard it from! (Ken says it wasn't my eyes, either that was great in that picture!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.