Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbe at routers and a first ever at a forum . Live in south/west Louisiana survived "Ritta" . My shop (2,000 sq. ft.) is multi purpose ,matter of fact picked ducks in it this morning. As far as my wood working I do a lot of pittling and figuring and a little work. I'm more at home building duck or deer blinds than a piece of furniture. Looking forward to visiting with you all. GBD

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome newbe gdees. We all have to start somewhere. This forum is a great place to start. Really nice and knowledgable people here.

Dave
the"Doctor"

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
gdees said:
I am a newbe at routers and a first ever at a forum . Live in south/west Louisiana survived "Ritta" . My shop (2,000 sq. ft.) is multi purpose ,matter of fact picked ducks in it this morning. As far as my wood working I do a lot of pittling and figuring and a little work. I'm more at home building duck or deer blinds than a piece of furniture. Looking forward to visiting with you all. GBD

Hello gdees, Welcome to the RouterForums :)

Good to hear you made it through Rita. Glad to have another from Louisiana here in the Forum. There is a great bunch of people here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.