Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just a quick intro I am an avid woodworker, however this is not my full time employment. I have a wedding coming up and looking at making my future wife a gift box and a ring box. I do have woodworking experience, however work in HR. cheers Ocean

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome to the forum Ocean...
what do you need to know...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi stick thank you, basically I was looking at purchasing an Ozito Router table from Bunnings $145.00 in Canberra and was wondering is it worth the purchase?????. I was looking at the Carbetec one for $349.00 or just buying bits and bobs and making my own table, not sure if I will have time to make one. I currently have the Makita Trimmer and purchased from Sydney Tools the Trimmer plunger attachment. Would this Trimmer fit the Ozito Router table. I do hope this all makes sense, cheers Ocean

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
trimmer set m work and if it did your feed rates and capacities would leave a lot to be desired...

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ocean.

At this rate, our old planet is going to turn turtle with all the members from down under! :smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you too all for your comments, hopefully I am on my way as cocobolo stated the planet will turn turtle from all of us Aussies from down under lol. It's good to see such support on these forums and when I have finished my wishing Well/box for our wedding I will attach a photo of my work from way down under in Sunny Canberra cheers Ocean

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
G'day, welcome to the forum...

A first name is a friendly way to introduce yourself.....We let Stick get away with it as he is under Witness Protection....VBG.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
G'day, welcome to the forum...

A first name is a friendly way to introduce yourself.....We let Stick get away with it as he is under Witness Protection....VBG.
call me by my 1st name and I won't know who you are talkin' at...

Reactions: jw2170
1 - 14 of 14 Posts