Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Im Nigel from Ireland, I'm fairly new to, but really enjoy, woodworking and am looking to learn as much as I can.

Having looked around a little this site is a mine of information, and I'm looking forward to hopefully improving as I go ...... lol

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Welcome to the community Nigel....

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Welcome, Nigel. I see that you don't have a lot of woodworking experience. Not to worry, anything you need don't be afraid to ask...there are NO stupid questions. You'll find a lot of experienced help here, with a little humor thrown in occasionally.

Bill

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nigel.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time looking around to start with, but I will have lots of questions I'm sure.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Hello Nigel,Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
17,428 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nigel. I'm learning here everyday myself . Thankfully these guys are patient lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome Nigel, I'm kinda new here myself but I've found the people here to be patient, friendly and a treasure trove of information.

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
G'day Nigel, welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nigel.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nigel,

I spent three weeks in Ireland from Giant's Causeway to the southern tip of your lovely country. Drove about 2100 miles and met a number of great people and enjoyed the 40 shades of green. I have never felt more welcome in any of my limited travels and would love to visit your country again. We visited most of the island save Donegal. Ran out of time. Enjoyed a castle stay in Cliffton and much, much more. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts