Router Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie from Northern Wisconsin interested in all things router related and wood working related. I’m always wanting to do some sort of project around my house (whether I have the time to or not). I’ve seen a lot of good things here and I’m really excited to try my hand at building a router sled to use my router as a planer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome N/A to the forums...

here is some light reading at this link to help you along in your quest...

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you do nothing at all but read the current threads you'll learn. This forum has a wealth of informed users and a willing educated bunch who share openly. If you question doesn't have a direct answer you'll likely be pointed in a direction that will get you there. Sit back and enjoy.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum..you will like it here...very friendly and knowledgeable folks ready to help...

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aaron . Looking forward to seeing your projects . We love pictures:)

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aaron - if you're into routers, and woodworking in general, then you'll be glad you stopped in. There's a bunch of experienced folks here with a wealth of information. If you have any questions, just ask - and please take part in the discussions. As Rick said, post pics of your projects, 'cause we like pictures.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome Aaron,

You will enjoy learning from the vast amounts of knowledge and experience from our fellow woodworkers, welcome and don't be shy.

Dan

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Welcome Aaron. This is a great place to stop a while and soak up the knowledge. Learn a few things from the years of experience willingly passed on.

·
Premium Member
20,480 Posts
Hi Aaron, glad you decided to join the fun. I love doing projects around the house, and even out in the community. Been doing that kind of DIY stuff all my life, and in the last decade (+) more precise and demanding woodworking projects. Feels good to see something get completed and in use.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aaron.

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts