Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently I signed up to this site in '14, but finally with the lock-down have gotten my shop up and running.

Did a lot of woodworking in Junior and High school days and thought I did well (See attached two images - I know they need work as they've been in my basement for 20 years). Some 37 years later I know I'm going to need a lot of help.

Want to say thanks to all that contribute on this site, came here looking for answers to why I keep getting cutouts when routing. Did a quick search and found a PDF that I think will help...Thanks Stick!!!

Thanks again to all that contribute to this site and hopefully I'll be contributing soon.

Joel

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
You did some good work 37 years ago - we’ll have pretty high expectations from you, Joel. Not! Welcome to the forum.

What are you going to get into? There is a wealth of information here...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome to the forums Joel...

and yur welcome...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You did some good work 37 years ago - we’ll have pretty high expectations from you, Joel. Not! Welcome to the forum.

What are you going to get into? There is a wealth of information here...
Good question.... I would like to make some more cutting boards, i just made a 24" X 17" X 2" cherry board. That I need to dress up a little with routing.

But I also have a few Wine Barrels (Staves and barrel ends) that I would like to make something out of. Was thinking of using the barrel end to do some type of Lazy Susan Charcuterie Board.

A nice floating headboard with drawers, lights, charging capabilities.

I also inherited about 200-300 board foot of wood, mostly oak but some other good woods too (Cherry, Walnut, maple, other I can't identify).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Welcome back Joel, looking forward to seeing your projects

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joel.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome aboard Joel. You'll find we're mostly friendly and we also like pictures which you've caught onto early. You have been here before it seems....

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Joel and welcome back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts