Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xxx/SIZE]

Hello Everyone, My name is Lance and I'm a disabled homebody. I use to be a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for the State of New York. I worked there for over 20 years. I am leaglly Blind and Relearning every in the woodshop. I converted my auto repair garage to my Now functioning Woodworking Shop. I am married and have been for 25 years, Have 2 kids ages 19 and 22. Girl and Boy.
I own a 1966 Dodge Charger and have for 30 years. Now that I can no longer drive I gave it to my Son. It's a sweet ride if I do say so myself.
Well Thats about it, I like working with wood and I am trying new things with the Routers that I have. Nice to meet you all
Lance

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome Lance, There is a good group here and many of them are legally blind from what I read. I'm almost there myself, maybe you could post some projects you've made in the show and tell forum here and check out some of our new blogs .http://blogs.routerforums.com/
Template Tom at (Get more from your router) blog has taught many people that are blind to use templates in there woodworking projects. Again Welcome

Walt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.