Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Angelo from Philippines.. I'm a musician, a guitarist.. my frequent visit to the guitar maker's woodwork shop might have been the reason why I recently decided to start learning about woodworking.. I believe I've found the life long hobby that I've been searching for.. aside from making music that is. my closest experience to woodwork is when I helped my dad and uncle in carpentry when I was a teenager. I know good woodwork "sounds" good, I earn a living out of this excellent piece of 335 semi hollow jazz guitar, but I know nothing of how to build a chair the way you guys do it (only tools I know to build one is a hammer and some nails), while reading through some woodworking books/plans, I can see that I have to refresh my memory of my engineering drafting in college. I hope to learn a lot here, right tools and methods. and I'm hope I'm asking the right questions.. thanks in advance everyone. :happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Router Forums. We are glad you have chosen to join us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts