Router Forums banner

Newbie says Hello to all!

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  DaninVan 
#1 ·
Hi,

Am a newbie to this forum as well as to the wonderful world of woodworking. I built a ladder to get to my son's loft using a circular saw, a router and got hooked hammer, nail and powertools, so here I am now to learn from seasoned veterans of the art, I hope :smile:

Mike

#13 ·
Hi All,

Thank you for the warm welcome :) Hope you all are having a great day today!

Can someone let me know what the proper venue is to ask questions, and also process to post pictures? I don't want to commit any inadvertent faux pas and cast a jinx on the work ;)

Thank You

Mike

#15 ·
Hey, Mike; welcome! It's pretty much like a barbecue here...bring some beer, steaks and ask away. If you get something in the wrong forum, the moderators will sort it out for you.
The only real 'rules' are no politics and no hassling of other members (except for Rainman; he loves being picked on... ;) )
You can post pretty much any topic in the 'Lobby'; doesn't have to be woodwork related.
You can also drag photos from your own desktop into the field just below your comment. The 10 post (anti-spam thing) doesn't apply to what's on your own computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.