Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regards
I am developing a CNC workshop focused mainly on wood cutting and carving, without neglecting materials such as acrylic and soft metals. I require a desktop type CNC router. Does anyone have experience in this range of routers? Has anyone heard of the North American company MillRight?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums N/A...
We're happy you found us...

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel and so we'll know what to call you. Add your correct location in Columbia to your profile, as well.

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready. What sort of woodworking are you planning or doing with this CNC router?

David

·
Registered
459 Posts
luiferpri,

I have done business with the Company Mill Right. I have found them to be very reputable. They Send on time and put a weekly add out you can follow. They work with CNC Machines for Meta and wood

Good Luck,

Tagewtts1

·
Super Moderator
3,529 Posts
He spelled Colombia correctly.
LOL! Yes he did, my mistake. We have friends in Columbia, SC, and I just heard from them so that was on my mind.

What I was referring to is that his profile shows country as US and that should be Colombia. His profile shows location as Colombia.

David

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
LOL! Yes he did, my mistake. We have friends in Columbia, SC, and I just heard from them so that was on my mind.

What I was referring to is that his profile shows country as US and that should be Colombia. His profile shows location as Colombia.

David
Really no telling where his location actually is!

Reactions: difalkner

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums.

Do you own a MillRight CNC, if so, maybe you would like to post some pictures and let us know what kind of experience you have had with it?

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Regards
Thank you all for your welcome. I already added my name to the profile and corrected my location.
As for photos I have not yet, I am just buying the machines.
In Colombia desktop type routers are not found in the local market, the existing ones are large for industrial production and very expensive to start with. As for the Router from the MillRight company, I have not yet bought it, I am asking in the forum if someone had already done business with them and what comments they had to tell me so that I can make the decision to buy or not.
Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts