Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there all. i am a newbie to this site / forum. i love working with wood, but up until lately have worked mostly with only tablesaw, bandsaw, scroll saw, table sander ( oscilator) and of course hand held power tools as well as vinatge tools.....planes, spoke shaves etc..... a fellow co-worker is big into lathe and router work and we discuss woodworkinng alot and this show to the extreme and i am starting to get set up for router working.....by this i mean i have my eyes set on the FREUD olunge router from the HOME DEPOT...any advice before i purchase?

thanks

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Welcome to the forums donjen. Sounds like you have quite the shop. I've seen that particular router table. Looks like a winner but I would make sure you can use other routers in the table so you can upgrade with a different brand if you should decide to.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hello donjen, welcome to the forums. Hope you get the answers you are looking for. We have a lot of active members who can answer anything. Good luck and again, welcome.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.