Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....I'm new to the forum. Have had a router for a while now but just getting started really. I caught the "Router Workshop" on PBS and loved it. Would love to see more of it, also would love to visit the studio when they are filming it and meet the Rosenthals. Other hobbies include metal detecting and Lottery playing, although not much luck there yet. Hope to get to know a lot of you all.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome Ed. You may as well spend some quality time with the rest of us on the forum while you wait for your Lottery win.

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Welcome to the forums Edinohio and both Dad and I look forward to talking routers with you in the forums.

If your interested in joining both Dad and I to talk about routers on our new audio blog called shop Talk. To listen to some of our first shows check out this link: http://blogs.routerforums.com/shoptalk/

Then if your interested send me a private message with your phone number and a time you would be available to talk.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Ed, welcome to the router forums. Glad to have you with us. Where in Ohio are you? Be "SAFE" and enjoy your router.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts