Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members,

I am definitely unskilled in all aspects of woodworking. have collected lots of hand tools over the years together with a cabinet tablesaw, thickness planer, drum sander, a Walker-Turner wood lathe, drill press, a couple of routers, dust collection system, etc. Now I think it is time I started using this stuff.

Almost 80, I will most likely be lurking for some time before making any 'startling' announcements, so please bear with me and remember my questions are to improve my knowledge in this venture.

matelot

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome Thomas Edwards to the Router Forums community of woodworkers. We don't care if you lurk on this forum, but we really like for members to participate. We have members just waiting to answer questions you might have. Feel free to jump in any time. I know you will find this forum one of the friendliest [if not the friendliest] forum on the net. Again, Welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.