Router Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hi, I would not call myself an experienced ... anything. I am more of a Jack-of-all-trades, and master of none.

I do use a router on my Samson 510 CNC table, and I do enjoy the things I can make with it. The Samson 510 is PlasmaCam's "big brother."

Which CNC router did you buy? Laguna? Shop Sabre? X-XCarve?

Do you program it in G-code or ???

Joe

http://flic.kr/s/aHsk7y47ff

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum James

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Welcome to the forum, James, from NW LA! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel. Add your location, as well, so we'll remember you're in SW LA.

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, CNC, etc. whenever you're ready. If you ever head up north to our corner of the state give me a shout and we'll have a cup of coffee.

David

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi James and welcome. I spent a few days with a cousin that lived in Monroe in the NE corner. We got Louisiana covered in just 7 posts.

Reactions: difalkner

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
G'day James, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Welcome to the forum James. Nice looking ham you got there (profile picture), I assume wild boar? You shouldn't have any problems finding help when needed here as we seem to have a few CNCers in the group that are well versed.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums James.

What CNC did you get? What kinds of projects do you hope to do on the CNC?

Show us some pictures of what you have done so far. Remember we know you have to start somewhere so don't worry if they are just learning projects.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.