Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce my self My name is Jackie or Juice I live in Chicago and I am great at wood distruction :eek:
I juat wanted to menition what a great job on the web page forum, and it seems to work great :D
Juice

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
I'm pretty good at wood destruction myself too, all I need is a hammer ( I prefer a sledge ) and some energy. Hey thanks, I made the forum skin and theme I'm glad to hear that you like it :D.

Do you have any other hobbies other than the destruction of wood?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Agreed here -- great job on the forum site. Name is Stan, hailing from Kalispell, Montana.

Hobbies include:
Woodworking (I'm a novice just starting out)
Hunting
Fishing
Programming

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Snowshoe said:
Agreed here -- great job on the forum site. Name is Stan, hailing from Kalispell, Montana.

Hobbies include:
Woodworking (I'm a novice just starting out)
Hunting
Fishing
Programming
Ohhh very cool, Stan what kind of languages do you program in?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mark said:
Ohhh very cool, Stan what kind of languages do you program in?
Hmmm. Whatever the project calls for mostly. :rolleyes:

Most of my stuff for Win platforms is with Visual Basic.

LINUX/web based platforms is perl.

I do quite a bit ot work with MySQL databases.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Snowshoe said:
Hmmm. Whatever the project calls for mostly. :rolleyes:

Most of my stuff for Win platforms is with Visual Basic.

LINUX/web based platforms is perl.

I do quite a bit ot work with MySQL databases.
Very interesting! I'm mostly do HTML ( which can't really be considered a language ) , PHP and some Visual Basic. I'm more familiar with the Windows OS, more than the Linux. By the way, nice to meet you.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mark said:
Very interesting! I'm mostly do HTML ( which can't really be considered a language ) , PHP and some Visual Basic. I'm more familiar with the Windows OS, more than the Linux. By the way, nice to meet you.
Thanks, nice to meet you also!

Are additional forums in the plans for later? Or are the existing forums pretty much the game-plan for now?

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Snowshoe said:
Thanks, nice to meet you also!

Are additional forums in the plans for later? Or are the existing forums pretty much the game-plan for now?
Well I'm not really sure for the moment, but we're always open for suggestions. If you have any suggestions please tell them to me and I'll present them to Mr. Rosendahl.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea! The New Router Forum!!!! Let's roll up our sleeve and get to work!!!! By the way my name is Ralph and I'm from Tinley Park, Illinois. Building kitchen cabinet for my wife and it's my first biggest thing to date!

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
That sounds like alot of work Ralph, what kind of wood are you planning on using for such a project? Maple?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts