Router Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Lee and my friend referred to me this blog. I'm excited to participate and learn a lot from this community!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome Lee...
glad ya made it...
but it says you really want to be known as N/A in the icon box...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Administrator
David
3,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Lee! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel.

What sort of woodworking are you doing or planning? We like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready.

David

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Hey, Lee; welcome!
If you haven't figured out what they're referring to yet, just click on your name, "Lee104" over on the top left corner of your first post...a menu will open up for you. If you do the same thing for any one else a different menu opens up including a bit of a bio for them.

·
Premium Member
20,438 Posts
Hi Lee, glad you decided to join the fun. We really enjoy when folks ask questions, or at least we like responding to them. It is very helpful if you give us a list of available tools so we can take that into account when we respond. After awhile, you'll get to know some of us really well--lots of good friends to be made around here.

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
We're a blog now? Is that a promotion, or a demotion?

·
Registered
Mike
3,836 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Lee.

·
Official Greeter
19,110 Posts
G'day Lee, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Lee...

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Welcome Lee, There is a lot of good information if you are willing to search for it or ask questions. I've asked my share of dumb questions and haven't been beat up ever. So search the files and ask questions you will get great information from a bunch of friendly guys and gals.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts