Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am building a router coping sled and revising my table saw sled. After doing some reasearch, I saw that Infinity Tools' coping sled has "Non-slip paper" on it. (At least that's what the picture states). But, I've been unable to locate any.

I use a non-slip mat, but I'm not familiar with non-slip paper. :unsure::confused::help:

Does anyone know anything about non-slip paper and where I can obtain some? I'd like to put it on my sleds.

Thanks! :thank_you2:

Howard

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Hi All,

I am building a router coping sled and revising my table saw sled. After doing some reasearch, I saw that Infinity Tools' coping sled has "Non-slip paper" on it. (At least that's what the picture states). But, I've been unable to locate any.

I use a non-slip mat, but I'm not familiar with non-slip paper. :unsure::confused::help:

Does anyone know anything about non-slip paper and where I can obtain some? I'd like to put it on my sleds.

Howard

Hi Howard,
You can use some sticky back sandpaper. That's basically what they are using. Standard sandpaper can be used also. Apply it using an adhesive spray such as 3M Super 77 spray. Just cover areas you don't want overspray on. This can be bought at any Home Depot or hardware store.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Hi All,

Howard
https://www.google.com/search?q=non...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

A piece of sandpaper held on with double sided tape or a few spots of glue.
Yup! WAAAYYY too simple! I was obviously over-thinking this whole thing.

Thanks everyone for your swift replies.

Howard:thank_you2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts