Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I used to be a complete woodworking virgin until yesterday. I joined the forum last week, but didn't want to write any posts until I got deflowered in terms of woodworking.
I went to a woodworking shop here in Perth, Australia yesterday and as I was in a hurry I stayed there only 30 minutes. Next time I will bring lunch box. ;-)

I got to run my Makita RP2301FC router last night. Looks like I will have to build a propper shed. (Noise, dust, ...)

I am glad I joined the forum. Thanks to the founders!

Cheers,

Luka

·
Official Greeter
19,728 Posts
G'day Luka

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hey Luka, you sure picked a top router for your first. You should never have to upgrade.
I used to live in Perth/Freo for 10 years, I'm missing that summer heat at the moment.
-5 here in Zagreb :fie:

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
G'day mate and welcome to the RouterForums. Perth you say! Thats to close to Rockingham!!!!!! But glad to have you join us. Luka.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gav,

I like Perth. Little bit too much crime here, but I tend to stay away from ****. What made you move to Zagreb? I left Croatia 4 years ago. We might have seen each other there. How is Croatia in terms of woodworking supplies?
Talking about my router, it seams to me that there is no router guide for it. Am I right?

·
Registered
777 Posts
If you saw a guy in Zagreb with hair like a leopard, up a 3 meter pole juggling fire, then you saw me.
Zagreb doesn't really have specialized woodworking shops, we rely on Bauhaus and Baumaxx, and then there's a few places like Furnir, Javor trgovina for quality woods but they're mainly geared to the professionals and don't like selling small quantities.
Makes me more inventive not being able to buy stuff off the shelf though.
Surprisingly Hrelic fleemarket is the best place to get router bits !

On this site you'll learn everything you need to know about routers, just ask questions or use the search function.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.