Theo
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Theo
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cardboard chair, stool, rocker, for kids anyone. I thought interesting enough to pass along. I'm saving loads of stuff, but this is not one of them. Different tho.
foldschool - cardboard furniture

·
Registered
Theo
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Theo you need to make some canes and quit dreaming. :wink: I know you ain't going to buy no stinking CNC. :grin:

·
Registered
Theo
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking you're wanting to build a chair, Theo. Am I close? :wink:

David
Yep, getting close. I've been making kids puzzle rocking chairs on and off for around 15 years, and really want to change the arm before I make more.

·
Registered
Theo
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Theo you need to make some canes and quit dreaming. :wink: I know you ain't going to buy no stinking CNC. :grin:
Don't need no CNC to make chairs. After I get going on my kids puzzle chairs again, have had an adult version in mind for a few years now, it will be time to start on laying that out. Oops, almost forgot, get the updated canes going first, then the other stuff. Think I'm at last getting to the point where the day to day life stuff is getting caught up enough, hopefully, to be able to get back in the shop again, relatively soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I make a kids puzzle rocking chair, but not liking the arm rest, so surfing for inspiration on how to change it. And keep running across some strange chairs. I think I'll be making one or two, but don't think this one. But maybe a few of you would like to make some also.
Laser cut plywood service! Showcase - Zpine Chair furniture by Eravolution | Cut Laser Cut
Hello this one calls for laser cutting !!
And also calls for getting dust in every intricate little dust nest's !

Regards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts