Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first post here. I’ve used this site over the years to find info but first time posting.

i bought a lot at an auction that came with 4 Oak Park base plates. Are these still used by anyone? I have no idea what these are worth. If I am breaking any forum rules by asking this, please accept my apologies.

New in package:
BH1190
BH1098-V
Used:
BP1192
One unmarked one

thanks for any help
. Rectangle Material property Astronomical object Circle Space

·
Premium Member
20,375 Posts
I think it depends on several factors. For which routers are they drilled. I attached a template you can use that shows what holes fit what routers.

Are these metal or plastic? Plastic would go for $25-$30 or so. If aluminum, add 50% more. The square shape probably means these will only go in shop made router tables.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Think it would be worth trying to sell them on here?

the plates I have fit:
Triton TRC001 & M0F001kc
Makita 3600B & 361B
Ryobi 500-501 & 1500W
Hitachi M12V
Elu 3338
Bosch 1611
Ryobi RE600

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I still use my Oak Park plates, in the table and freehand, Triton and Makita.

I believe they come in 2 sizes, (11x11) and (7x 7)? I have both...

If freight from USA was not so dear, I would buy them....

I like how they are drilled in the corners to take bearings to centre the cut.(although those ones do not appear to be)...

Also, for general knowledge, the Triton holes also match a heave duty DeWalt? router. I will see if I can find the details.

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
PS....Any plate drilled for the PC 7518 will also take the Triton router. Not a DeWalt as mentioned earlier...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an Oakmark table router kit that I've never used, looking for a new home for it.

Included are:

-- Router top (#T040) 16"x30"
-- Phenolic 11" 4-bolt base plate to fit into router top (#BP1101-4)
-- Table fence (#F016)
-- Brass inserts for base plate (#IS026)

Does anyone know which routers the BP1101-4 will fit?

--- Rich A.
Vernon, CT

Rectangle Font Material property Wood Gas

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
By the look of the grooves, I would say that it would fit most routers that had the 4 screw base. The number BP1101 would seem to indicate it was the most used plate...IMO...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the info, James -- Haven't had opportunity to use it so am willing to let the whole kit go, if anyone is interested.

--- Rich

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
Freight from USA is the killer for me...Oak Park would not send to Australia, so I had a few members take delivery and forward on to me....

The Oak Park table is the only one I use.

Furniture Table Gas Folding table Outdoor table

I had the chance to thank them during our trip to USA in 2012 (so long ago, now).....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts