Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
An oldie, but a goodie, Dan.

I wet myself laughing every time I hear it........

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
... Snork!!!!

Reactions: gmercer_48083

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
If only she didn't sound so serious! Reminds me of a post by new a neighbor (not proximal fortunately) who was planning to raise a few chickens and wanted to know if she should "get a rooster to protect them". Why am I :surprise: ?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
what's the chances she's the BBQ'ers neighbor...

Reactions: firstmuller

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
And these people vote.

Jerry
Yes, and no matter what facts or explanations you offer, she is right and you will not convince her otherwise.

She needs to retake a driving test. If she doesn't understand this sign, what about the others?

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
A few years ago I saw a young 3 point bull moose headed up a bank to the highway between Lumby and Lavington, BC. It was midday and the highway was pretty busy. I thought the moose might just o ahead across the highway but it got to the edge, looked both ways, waited for everyone to stop, and then he headed across the highway and up the hill on the other side.

I figure that moose must have a way higher IQ than this girl does.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Would this be the same as moving all the safety precautions out of your manual and putting them in someone else's...?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Would this be the same as moving all the safety precautions out of your manual and putting them in someone else's...?
just yours...

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Obviously someone thought that spot needed a sign even though there was no other good reason.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Chorus:
Signs, Signs, Everywhere there's signs.
Blocking out the scenery. Breaking my mind.
Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?
At least it isn't a designated deer crossing!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Chorus:
Signs, Signs, Everywhere there's signs.
Blocking out the scenery. Breaking my mind.
Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?
another stuck in head tune...
thanks Dan..
what's next....

Reactions: Roy Drake

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hummm - Not in use... I need that sign. I bet I could cause a lot of consternation with that out here in front of my house. Country Club wives you know. Headed home. My yard is a deer crossing too! Oh joy and exaltation. Indeed, everywhere a sign.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Some people just don't have the tools. Maybe there needs to be a psych test along with the drivers exam, it could weed out the deficient.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some people just don't have the tools. Maybe there needs to be a psych test along with the drivers exam, it could weed out the deficient.
Yikes! Look at all the people you'd put out of work...
-autobody mechanics
-Insurance adjusters
-Lawyers
-tow truck operators
-traffic cops
-meter maids
-etc.
>:)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts