Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently semi-retired. this means i quite working at computer stuff, long hours, longer drives and now work part-time at the local airport (some 4.1 miles form home).
I got into woodworking when we had our daughter. I wanted to be home and with family and still have a hobby. it was either woodworking or cooking, My wife is such a great cook, well ya know the rest.
The last couple of years i have been working on cane making. I have one that i developed and have pat pend. but need to work more on. of course a heart attack did slow me down a bit, well for a short time anyway.
so now i do projects around the home, for friends and make canes as an art form.
oh yes have lived and love Rancho Cucamonga CA for the past 22 years. climate is good to work outside for 12 months a year
.[/
SIZE]

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bill. We have some cane makers on this forum. Maybe you could post some pictures of your canes. We have some very talented people here who make canes with hand saw type handles. Very neat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.