Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 15 Posts

· Registered
8,958 Posts
Just make a plywood pattern, draw 12" and then up 4"(square),draw a line connecting the ends and you have a 4/12.

The above is called the level cut for the birds mouth and the raise of the rafter. For the ridge and the tails where the overhang is, is a 12/4 cut (plumb cut). It is all right here:
1 - 1 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.