Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's GONE! Capital 'G' Capital 'O' Capital 'N' Capital 'E' - G O N E!!! My gallery- *P O O F*!!! Up and GONE! Who took my gallery?! I want his head, and I want it on a platter!!!! When I get done with that gallery thief, he's gonna wish ....

Okay. Enough rant. Can someone please look in the achieves and get me back my gallery????

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Have you lost something Barb?>:)>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha Ross pfffft

Reactions: old55

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
@OutoftheWoodwork...

heard yur lost...
did you skip compass and map reading class ???...

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Stick, you don't know Barb and her temper. I wouldn't tease about this. I would rather hand feed a hungry school of piranhas. :fie:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Mike i have a question here concerning your answer to the Red Head. "I would rather hand feed a hungry school of piranhas." I think this was part of your answer. Now assuming this is a Router Forum and applies to wood working, the Piranhas, you are going to feed are Wood Planers, such as those sold by Rockler. This is a sneaky way to advertise for them.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Mike i have a question here concerning your answer to the Red Head. "I would rather hand feed a hungry school of piranhas." I think this was part of your answer. Now assuming this is a Router Forum and applies to wood working, the Piranhas, you are going to feed are Wood Planers, such as those sold by Rockler. This is a sneaky way to advertise for them.
black and decker saw blades...

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
Meanwhile, is anybody searching the archives to solve Barb's problem?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol you guys. Actually, I'm not a redhead. The picture is deceiving. I'm actually dish water blonde (with a redheads temper) lol

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Cricket, you gave it your best shot. It's gone. Let me say Thank You for the effort. I really do appreciate the time you put into looking.

Reactions: Cricket
1 - 14 of 14 Posts