1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,736 Posts
Thanks Steve, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks like my ancient Sears router but think mine is 1-1/2 Hp. I'll have to dig it out tomorrow as I'm too deep into the depths of my La-Z-Boy recliner now. Not sure if I still have the IB tho seldom throw them away until the item goes to tool heaven (the metals dumpster at the dump)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found my old router instructions and scanned & pdf'd them in case anyone needed them. I'm not sure what the difference is between this one and the 17460, though.
Thanks much! Just received 2 of these and was hoping I'd find the manual! Any idea wher I could get more info on this router? Thanks again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I realize that this is a very old thread! However, along the same line ... Does anyone have a source for a Sears/Craftsman Professional Electronic Plunge Router Model: 315.248862? I have owned this router for several years and am unable to find it's manual. I have also misplaced the face plate, having used this router on a router table only. Hopefully the manual will give me the part number so that I might order it.

·
Official Greeter
18,736 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Steve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts