Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rockler changed the size of the insert for their router table. I have an old table and need an insert that's 7&7/8" X 11" drilled for a PC-7518. Thanks.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy,

I did some searching and found nothing to help you find one. I did find this article about the plate you refer to. After reading, you may wish to just get a different size plate and retrofit the hole in your router table if that is possible. Sounds like they had some issues with that plate.

Discontinued Rockler Aluminum Router Table Plates

Mike
Mike,
Thanks for going to the trouble to look that up. I already have 2 of the old plates that are flat enough that I've never noticed a problem. I bought a third plate from Rockler, not knowing that they had changed sizes. It's too big in length and width. I'll probably end up getting the new plate cut to match my others, but I thought someone might have upgraded tables and would have an old plate lying around. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
655 Posts
have an old rockler router table plate, but I have no Idea what it is drilled for.

Came with a top I bought and I had to modify the top for my lift, so I only used it once or twice then made the hole larger to fit my lift.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have an old rockler router table plate, but I have no Idea what it is drilled for.

Came with a top I bought and I had to modify the top for my lift, so I only used it once or twice then made the hole larger to fit my lift.
Thanks, but I already cut one of the newer, larger plates down to fit my table. Appreciate the response.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I realize this is an older topic but for those who are looking for the old inserts it may help.
If the name JessM appears on the underside of the lift you have from Rockler you can get the inserts directly from them or on Amazon: JessEm 02030 Ten Piece Insert Ring Kit with Caddy - - Amazon.com

I talked with them and they said they have never changed the size and are still using the same quarter turn lock system. No problems with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts