Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from western Canada and sunny Alberta.

I've been a member since 2004 and only recently rediscovered this forum and think its time for me to introduce myself and wade in here, to either add my two bits worth if I can, or get help, as I have finally got into the mood to get my workshop organized after many, many years of putting it off.

I have been retired (oh how I hate that word) for 10 years and never seem to have the time to do the things I want to do, as there is always something to do around the house or cottage that takes my time away.

Old I am not and I've been lucky to have had a most rewarding and challenging career in the commercial construction industry, which taught me the value of working around the shop and looking for better ways to build that " better mousetrap ".

I hope I can help with my limited knowledge and experience and that this forum can enlighten me to the " tricks of the trade " as I attempt to learn and construct the projects that I've seen others do so professionally.

Thanks for this opportunity for sharing.

Ric

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums Ric. Glad to have you join us. We welcome your knowledge and experience as you do ours. PS: I love retirement. If I had known it was this good, I wood (pun intended) have went 31.2 years ago. Be safe and enjoy the forums.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.