Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With an ominjig 7116, can one join (with a 1/2 blind joint) a 3/4" drawer front to 1/2" drawer sides?
I'm new to all this and have not used a router very much, Any help is appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
With an ominjig 7116, can one join (with a 1/2 blind joint) a 3/4" drawer front to 1/2" drawer sides?
I'm new to all this and have not used a router very much, Any help is appreciated! Thanks
The 7116 is the old model of the PC OmniJig, so I'm not sure if you can still find the user's manual online. You may be able to apply the instructions for the 4200-series with a little "interpretation"

http://www.deltaportercable.com/jigs/dovetail/DovetailJigManual.pdf

Look at the "Rabbeted Half-Blind" section.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Should be able to. Your joint is referenced from the inside. So the 1/2" sides with 3/4" drawer front is a common combination, especially for inset drawer fronts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts