Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Here is an interesting site. They offer many hardware items useful for projects. You will also find table pedestals, legs, aprons, tops, slide mechanisms for dining tables. It's worth a look. http://www.vandykes.com/

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have had great success for finding tools for wood working and other crafts, and supporting hardware by just going to www.ebay.com

Type in what you are looking for, in the search box, and see what pops up, you will be amazed at the results.

Its almost impossible to beat the prices I have seen for Router bits on there and I have yet to be disapointed.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi: I have bought some router bits and saw blades from a company in Fla. Infinity Tools, they have a wide variety of bits, the prices are good and the bits are designed and manufactured in the US. I find that the quality is excellent andd the service is great. WWW.Infinitytools.com Woodnut65

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello,
I have been very happy with MLCS, and everything in their Catalogue is priced with shipping included!! NO GAMES WITH SHIPPING AND HANDLING!!
Their Catalogue is put together so items are clearly shown and well described. The listed items and especially font size is very readable!!
(Maybe it's just me, but some catalogues are just about worthless!!)
They also offer a wide variety of related useful items.
Lou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts