Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Welp, the new toy arrived Fri. Didn't mess with it until Sat. The directions were simple and easy to understand, especially on "set-up". I must say, I was a little shocked at how simple it's design is and how sturdy it is. I did the Norm A. way of checking it out for squareness. It is dead on straight from the box. :) Kudo's to those folks at Osborne Manufacturing.

A big thank you goes out to all of those that gave me suggestions. A special thanks goes to AxlMyk, for pointing out the Osborne to me. :D:)

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Hey Ken where are the pics seen the incra but never seen the osbourne miter gauge. Harry complex you know :D pics where is the pics. :D

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
I agree Ken, where are the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Ken where are the pics seen the incra but never seen the osbourne miter gauge. Harry complex you know :D pics where is the pics. :D

LOL, Harry complex. LOL

Give me a few days. I gotta get the camera back up an running again. I'll get one with it sittin on the TS. Meanwhile, I'll post a link to the web site.
http://www.shop.osbornemfg.com/main.sc

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi all,

Trying to upload a pic of the new toy... actually 2 new toys. :D

What little shop time I've had hasn't been much. But, there has been some and haven't had the time do much needed cleanup in the shop. So, please excuse the mess.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi all

I'm about to retire my old compound mitre saw , it,s an old nu-tool 305mm saw with no spare parts available.

Anyway I've been looking at the Osborne eb3, + the Osborne eb3 SS can anyone tell me what's the difference between the two? + just how good there are they? and are they 100% accurate as the manufactures claim? martin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts