Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got honest John Flying in on Friday for 4 days of paint by number training.

So getting a couple of pieces carved to paint. Plans are to paint a few small canvas pieces to go over some basics of painting with Acrylics,
blending, brush techiques, counting from 1 to 10, and prepping the carving for painting.

Than paint 3 carvings.

Hope to post lots of progress pictures for you all so you can share in the process..

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Do I have to bring my own smock and beret? Got to look the part!
if you really want to look the part I can handle the paint splatters and spills...

·
Registered
Theo
7,195 Posts
Got honest John Flying in on Friday for 4 days of paint by number training.
counting from 1 to 10
Just how much time do you have reserved for this part?

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Just how much time do you have reserved for this part?
We might just spend so much on the painting part that there won't be time for fishing or beer. After all, that's the main purpose of the trip.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
What with that schedule I don’t see any time allotted for the enhancement of fishing skills. ��
they're gonna let the bears do the fishing and just go take the fish from the bears...
that way they get to get the best fish w/o all the time invested and bother...

after all, if they catch a fish they'll probably have to keep it from bears anyways and that might be some effort..

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
What with that schedule I don’t see any time allotted for the enhancement of fishing skills. ��
You guys keep forgetting -- this is going to be serious educational training ----- not fun time!!!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
You guys keep forgetting -- this is going to be serious educational training ----- not fun time!!!
you trying to tell us the fishing in Alaska hasn't got or need a serious learning curve???
good luck w/ that...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have been busy photo shopping pictures of fish and john into one image so we can save time. Than I am going to paint number son his fingers so it easier for him to work with the paint by numbers class work.. should leave lots of time for beer...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
coffee..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.