31,264 Posts
sorry to hear this..
hearts to his family...

Reactions: jj777746 and ksidwy

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Going to miss him have dealt with him a few times really nice guy sympathy to his family
RIP

You can email his wife Judy either by sending to [email protected] (she's monitoring)
or [email protected].

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
That is very sad news. Pat was a valued member of the forum.

·
Registered
914 Posts
He was a very nice person. After reading some of his magazine articles he was the first person I consulted when I first got into routing. He was most accommodating and helpful.
Sad that he is gone.
Just recently realized that he was a member of this forum when I read one of his posts.
R.I.P

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Oh that is very sad to hear. Pat and I traded messages back and forth a few years ago. Such a helpful source of information.

·
Registered
Theo
7,195 Posts

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Pat was a great guy. I talked to him a lot while the forums were growing up. He autographed one of his books for James Wade and sent it to me to surprise James with on James first visit to the USA.(I told James I would get the book for him) Pat helped many forum members over the years and he was called upon to be a professional witness for tool injury lawsuits. The world is a lesser place without him.

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Some here might not know him as Pat Warner, on the forum his user name was Quillman and he was always willing to help with answers to router questions. Some never knew that he had a web site that specialized in router information and quality accessories.

I'm not sure if I ever saw a post from Pat about his web site so that let me know he wasn't here to drum up business, he was here to help out the router user's with their problems. Many members did point people to the site where they were looking for accessories for their routers.

He will be missed.

Reactions: jj777746
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.