Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my PC7310 the other day and ordered a round and offset sub-base package from Pat Warner which arrived today. I can hardly wait for some shop time to give this baby a whirl. I feel like I have a well rounded router set up now with this and my 2 DW618's with all the bases for them. I am still in the middle of completing my router table and hope to have the project finished in the next 2 weeks. Other projects have had me distracted lately, but shop time is near.

What has everyone been working on lately? How about some inspirational pictures?

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Well Bob how's the new router working for you. And how does it compare with the dewalt. How's the router table coming along hope to see some pics. ;)

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hello Bob,

Good to hear you got your new Router. My next tool pickup will be a Rotozip I believe.

I just completed a Cedar table and am going to start on an Oak one next(The Oak is from Pallets and the Cedar is from Cedar Fencing. Here is a couple of Pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Latest play thing

I was trying to insert a picture of the latest thing I've been working on but the "Insert Image" icon just brings up "" and I can't paste anything.
Guess I'm just not up on how to insert a picture.
Anyone else having that problem?
[IMG]

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hello ChevyNomad,

Too Attach a Picture to a thread Click on >Manage Attachements below this area in Additional Options>and when the Screen pops up >Click on Browse. Once you find where the picture is on your computer Double Click on it/or open it and once it appears in the Browse area Click on Upload.

I try to reduce my pics down to 400X300.

See attached Screen Shot.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.