Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm going nuts looking for a pediment mirror plan like the one that was built on the router workshop but I have no luck. As for the frame part I can handle that but I would really like some help on how to properly draw the top part of the mirror and most importantly how do I use the router (what bits) to make the top mouldings that give it character. I remember Bob making it out of two pieces but I don't remember the sequence. Any ideas, thought, comments, help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi: I would go to the Oak-Park web site and find out if the plan is for sale along with
the video tape of the show it was on. You could also phone them on the 800 number.
And ask them they are very helpful. Good luck with it..
Woodnut65

·
Registered
37 Posts
I looked up the series, it was made in episodes #1007 and #1008. According to the site, there are no plans or videos for that series.

I also did a search on the web, and didn't find anything, either. (not saying you don't know what your doing, just had my fingers crossed I could find something for ya).

Is this style called something else? Is it possible this is an obscure term for this style? It's strange there is nothing out there.

Sorry, I tried :)

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
The plans will be available, just out of stock right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were they ever available?

aniceone2hold said:
The plans will be available, just out of stock right now.
I can't remember the plans ever being available, if they were they have bee out of stock for over a year now which doesn't look too good. If I remember correctly the whole series isn't available so any further clarification would be be very clarifying.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts