Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:frown:My neighbor gave me a Performax 90227 benchtop combination belt / disc sander, and it still works! Looking for a manual for it just to have. Only info I was able to find on it was that it was sold by Menards. Thought I read someplace that the brand was sold to Jet. Can anybody help? Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Manual for Performax 240-2973 disc belt sander

Frank ~ Google is your friend. I contacted Menards and here is the response from Travis Anderson, Hardware Buyer, Menard, Inc.

This is the manual for the Performax 240-2973. If it doesn't match what you need, it will be close enough. Page 25 lists a contact number for the manufacturer.

Frank, if you still need to contact Menard with questions, you can reach them via their website Help Center.

NOTE TO MODERATORS. Please copy this manual over to appropriate location on this website.

Bob :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Frank ~ Google is your friend. I contacted Menards and here is the response from Travis Anderson, Hardware Buyer, Menard, Inc.

This is the manual for the Performax 240-2973. If it doesn't match what you need, it will be close enough. Page 25 lists a contact number for the manufacturer.

Frank, if you still need to contact Menard with questions, you can reach them via their website Help Center.

NOTE TO MODERATORS. Please copy this manual over to appropriate location on this website.

Bob :smile:
Thanks for the reply. In this particular instance, Google was not my friend. I could find no manual for this sander. The manual for the model you included is for a smaller model. 6" disc, with the same size belt, but also with a smaller motor. I did find that particular manual, and got the contact info from it. From that, I did manage to track one down for the 90227, and was told it wasn't available online but I was able to be e-mailed a copy. I've included a link to the file.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.