Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the profile of the "picture frame molding" that goes on the wall and has a "picture frame-molding hook" that goes over it to hang pictures from. I have seen this molding on wall in older home and is usually near the ceiling but never all the way up.

I'm guessing that there are several types but a general profile must exist to support the fact specialized hooks were made to hang on it.


1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.