Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well Im sure glad that I'm not the only one who noticed this. It's kinda amazing that on a router forum we can argue about the use of a tack rag, have word games, wood turning thouhts and ideas, or other venues that have no relation to the use of a router, but cannot keep a subject related and or referring to a router keep within the cofines of the subject.

Im sure I'll be critized for this, but hey it's not the first time. I really feel that the Router Forum is straying from it's original consept - to bad, I personally thought it's conception was great, but I and others I've contacted feel we're straying, is it due to lack of support or interest? Look at the repeat postings 2-3 4 weeks after the original- is this because there is not enough postings to keep fresh thoughts or ideas.
Angus

·
Registered
83 Posts
User Info
Trader Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give Reputation
Give Nomination

router mill ?? Send Private Message | View Profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this the other day in the Lobby, but I think it may have got lost somewhere in the "non Router" info.

Someone posted an article about using a router to make a board flat. Does anyone remember where it was posted or better yet is the one who posted it reading this. All I can remember is that it's a jig that allows you to mount the router and move it side to side to remove the crown or bow in a board.

I sure hope someone can help me find it, or can give me some info.

Thanks for your help.
Angus

Sorry Joe This was posted before the drum sander it evolved to the other thread a day or to later - also read what i said I'm not aruging I only made a statement - the agruing is on another thread by other parties - It's a shame that one cannot voice their the opinon or thoughts without getting the dander up of others -so you sir can have a good night also

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.