Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would pay good money fot plans for the jigs that are used on The Router Workshop.
I would really like to have the plans of the mortise and tendon jig. Not a picture of one, but the plans. I have never been able to get it just right. Have the router base set up with the bearings.
Bud

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah Ha: I have the jig, and it works...... It was always there and I was using it wrong!
What was I doing wrong? I was using the out side as the guide for centering the bit. It worked good if I used 1/2 inch stock and 1/4 inch spiral bit. But if I tried 1 inch the it would not center. I purchased the series 4 DVD and he used it, then I noticed that the bearings were riding on the board u are mortizing, and not on the two support boards. The more I watch, the more I uderstand.
Thanx for the info
Bud

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bobj3,
Thanks for the photo's,
I will be going to Lowes and get the popular as discribed. I like the adjustable sides. There is another jig on the dvd that I will be making. When I get it done I will post it on the site.
Thankx again
Bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.