Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
It's a normal weekend here so I'll be seeing which of the few projects on the go I should try to finish, inbetween phoning John in hospital.

·
Administrator
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm torn between getting off my tush and heading outdoors to get some new pictures OR curling up on the couch and sleeping for a few days. :smile:

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
SWMBO has a pending order for Halibut, fresh but on ice, right off the boat.
My Sunday will be occupied scaling, filleting , vacuum packing and freezing. Whoopee... :(
At $9.50 /lb*, cleaned but not boned, she's stocking up.

(*It's at least double that at the supermarket...and wouldn't count on it's freshness.)

·
Premium Member
17,428 Posts
I'm torn between getting off my tush and heading outdoors to get some new pictures OR curling up on the couch and sleeping for a few days. :smile:
The perfect woman ! :wub: Do you drink beer out of moderation ?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
As Ralph said enjoy the quiet created by others leaving. Fire up the smoker, pop in a pork loin and relax. Quit drinking 35 years ago so won't be nursing any hangovers just relaxing and puttering in the shop.

Reactions: Cricket

·
Registered
577 Posts
No, just spend the morning in my workshop, eat lunch then take a nap.
:laugh2:

·
Premium Member
17,428 Posts
Hopefully complete my work bench drawers so I can move on . Have 3 days to do it so I'm hopeful

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
be lazier...
extra naps...
sulk over the dog out fishing me...

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Stay home and go somewhere next weekend when the crowds have dissipated. Rather have two days of relaxation than three days of fighting the crowds on the road and the parks. Did it once about 30 years ago and vowed never to go anywhere on a holiday weekend again.

·
Premium Member
17,428 Posts
Stay home and go somewhere next weekend when the crowds have dissipated. Rather have two days of relaxation than three days of fighting the crowds on the road and the parks. Did it once about 30 years ago and vowed never to go anywhere on a holiday weekend again.
John years ago I got run off the road by a guy passing on the solid line . Now I try to not travel on long weekends .
I would rather book a Friday off and make my own long weekend as there's a 60% reduction in traffic

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Great minds think alike!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts