Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam trying to do a 2d 3d file for a friend to carve into a cribbage board fot him as a present
It’s of a iron freighter just the front half I have tryied to design it but it just won’t come out right
Water Boat Sky Naval architecture Vehicle

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
Welcome to the forum. @Lnellist69 .

You may get more results if you post your query in the CNC section of the forum..

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums.

What kind of software are you using and what CNC will you be using to do the project?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Iam trying to do a 2d 3d file for a friend to carve into a cribbage board fot him as a present
It’s of a iron freighter just the front half I have tryied to design it but it just won’t come out right View attachment 399640
I can probably help you out on that. Things like that can be pretty easy on VCARVE PRO. you can take any picture and trace it into a vector. Then its just a matter of when you write your program selecting the correct vectors to set depth. True 3D would take a lot of time but a 2D carving is much easier and looks really good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.