Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Rick
17,551 Posts
It’s true what they say, you can’t have enough clamps . Awesome work as always ,and a really niche product you found there .
AsI mentioned before , I’d get into building those ,but I think it may be too much of a gamble

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Again and as always on such things patterns.At one time poker was the latest crave. Everyone was on the look out for a game whether free or a few dollars to play it was fun.

I personally love a competitive game. Money or not, but I knew that having the patterns allows me to make many with the thinking part partially eliminated..

After looking what ohers did I found I didn't like things and other things I enhanced with my own personal touches.

I made a few, I also made a lot of blanks I eventually gave away as my interest dwindled During this time I changed jobs and it was very demanding and the shop then went down the tube...

Shelf Kitchen utensil
Hardwood Shelf Aluminum can Shelving Retail
Wood Property Hardwood Floor Composite material

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Again and as always on such things patterns.At one time poker was the latest crave. Everyone was on the look out for a game whether free or a few dollars to play it was fun.

I personally love a competitive game. Money or not, but I knew that having the patterns allows me to make many with the thinking part partially eliminated..

After looking what ohers did I found I didn't like things and other things I enhanced with my own personal touches.

I made a few, I also made a lot of blanks I eventually gave away as my interest dwindled During this time I changed jobs and it was very demanding and the shop then went down the tube...

View attachment 397108 View attachment 397109 View attachment 397111

View attachment 397108 View attachment 397109 View attachment 397111
It's intriguing to watch the process. That's quite an undertaking. I'm impressed and I admire your ability.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts