Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a guy want a trivet for a gift for Polish friends. I happened to have a white quartz 12 x 12 trivet (they're hard to come by here) that would really look good with a red Polish Eagle - also the Polish colors.

Masked, scratched (ok, V-carved), and painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,669 Posts
Sorry John, just having a little fun, but I think hats and small items such as Polish Eagles on small disks for coffee cups would be a viable item. To be honest, I'd have a couple of hats made with a stamp inside with your contact informaion on it. I'd wear one and have at least a minimum discount order on hand next event, just to see what happens. You don't have to do any work to speak of and you will have a nice paid for ad. Lots of people will ask "where'd you get that?" I have a friend named Bugaiski in N. Carolina I'm thinking about who is proud of his heritage. He's an optometrist and teaches one of our courses. He'd love one of your items.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
That trivet turned out great. Like Tom said this would be another item to add to your line of Polish Eagles.

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That trivet turned out great. Like Tom said this would be another item to add to your line of Polish Eagles.
Always have a handful of those on hand with no text - just the eagle.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,236 Posts
I really like the trivet, John, and I think it's a great addition to your product line.

Reactions: honesttjohn
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.