Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have an old ( more than 25 yrs) Speedmatic fixed base router than has no markings or tags left on it. Probablly was badged Rockwell from the 70's. I am looking to identify the model so I can get a new fence for it instead of the wood ones I have used for years. Used to use the PC"Magic" fence until it just got worn out. Anyone have any old manuals etc to help visually identify.
Thanks, SCM

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hi Steve
I have one of those old Speedmatics as well. I believe it is a Porter Cable 5372. I can check when I get into the shop later today.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Tool Repair Help - eReplacementParts.com Power Tool Repair Forum

=======

Hello,
I have an old ( more than 25 yrs) Speedmatic fixed base router than has no markings or tags left on it. Probablly was badged Rockwell from the 70's. I am looking to identify the model so I can get a new fence for it instead of the wood ones I have used for years. Used to use the PC"Magic" fence until it just got worn out. Anyone have any old manuals etc to help visually identify.
Thanks, SCM

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the plunge version, and no readable tag. I always cant rember witch brushes to replace in it. I think that they uee type 1 brushes are what It requires, but cant rember right now. I will try to pull them out in the AM and report back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts