Router Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Hi to all,

I made these two veggie bins for 2 clients. I have near made them before. I had no plans to work off just built them as thought they should be built. The clients really like them. What do you all think.
I have more to build now for their friends.

View attachment 244002

View attachment 244010

Graham.
Great job!!! I really like your design.

·
Premium Member
19,028 Posts
They have such a practical look, just right for such functional pieces. Really well done. I am also curious about vents on the bottom since mold can be a food problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We used to have one similar to the first picture, but without the lettering. Yours sure looks a lot nicer. Ours had metal screen, hardware cloth, on the back. As I remember it was about 1/4" x 1/4". The wife must have gotten rid of it when we moved.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,176 Posts
Very nice Graham.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Nice job Graham.

Reactions: firstmuller

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Don,

Thanks for compliment. I think they turned out alright when I don't have plans to build it from.

Graham.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi charlie,

Thanks for the compliment. I don't have plans and I am not that great making up plans. I just work them out as I go long.
I which I could draw plans.

Graham.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Look great. The next time you build one just photograph the steps and provide overall dimensions. That will suffice for a plan and serve as a reminder for you the next time around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts