Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in Princeville, QC and woodworking has been my hobby for most of my life. I do work as a maintenance electrician and as I approch my retirement age I am starting to gear up my garage to be use as a workshop
My latest acquisition is a dewalt router and the Jessem MAST-R-LIFT EXCEL.

Marcel

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marcel. Glad to have you with us. we can always use more experience here. I am retired and in the process of making part of my barn into a workshop. This is a fun forum. You should like it.
Dave
the retard "Doctor"

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome Marcel! If you enjoy this forum half as much as I do you will love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to "table" routing and wish to make "dado cuts" for shelving. I am unable to get my workpiece in the table mounted router to make dados. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong or how to correct this problem?
Thanks.
Matt
'

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Matt Waters said:
I'm new to "table" routing and wish to make "dado cuts" for shelving. I am unable to get my workpiece in the table mounted router to make dados. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong or how to correct this problem?
Thanks.
Matt
'
Can you explain with a bit more detail, Matt. I have a tip on how to cut dados in the email tips.
click here to see tip

·
Registered
15 Posts
Marcel,

I'm considering purchasing a Jessem Mast-r-lift Excel and I was just wondering what you like and dislike about the table. Thanks Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts