Router Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got these off my iPhone. This is a smattering of what I've been doing. I will try and post each project later, hopefully not too much later!! Please forgive the ones that are sideways, its 2:30 and I'm too tired to deal with this stupid phone format right now but I will sort it out in the future. At any rate these are a few of the things I have been working on.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jerry , you have done some nice work , I like the finish, it looks flawless, it is sweet. Do you have the plans or can you tell me where I can find the plan for those beautiful folding chairs?

Tom

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Nice, nice work, Jerry. I see some ideas that are new to me, and I second the request for plans.

Also, I now have some justification for the existence of my shop cat. Using the litter buckets as shop stands! Thanks. Jim

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Wow your not kidding , you've been busy . Great work , just loving the outcome of the table ;)

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I don't the guy I made them for gave me one of his old chairs and said make 4 like this but not folding so I did, I think with a little engineering they could be made to fold up though.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Is the table top veneered? it is hard to tell by the way you made the edging, they look solid out of the same material. Great job, work to be proud of.
Herb

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Herb the tabletop is solid Mahogany, each end has 26-30 individual pieces of wood it has been in his home now for over 7 months and no problems so far. We both knew there were certain risks going solid but with veneers being so thin refinishing down the line would be impossible. So we went solid, time will tell.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
That is really nice work! I love those chairs, but the cabinet with the small counter used as a divider is really original, handsome and utilitarian all at the same time. You should have an apprentice to teach! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I am so envious. I have not touched a tool in the last few months, much less produce such beautiful work such as this. Furniture and home improvements are some of my favorite projects.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Wow Jerry! You have taken the quality and beauty of your boxes to several areas. Beautiful.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,336 Posts
Absolutely beautiful Jerry.

·
Registered
Paul
1,861 Posts
Some prefer quality over quantity but there's no need to worry, you obviously have both! Keep up the nice work, Jerry.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Frustration is wanting to post pictures of some of these projects being built, putting the pictures up after rotating and saving them only to have them sideways anyway-------if I ever figure it out I will post pictures of Livi's box being built as well as a couple other builds also!!!!!!!!

This one posted ok, It shows how I did the bottom to keep from loosing to much interior space. I'll try another.

I'll try posting the build and figure it out as I go, that's how I do most of my projects, just figure them out as I go.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Extremely nice work. Jerry what is a Dieson system? I tried Google it but found nothing.
sorry it's Daikin ac system it uses an out side condenser and individual room evaporators thus keeping the dust isolated to the shop and isolated from the regular central air system and the whole house

·
Super Moderator
John
6,838 Posts
Nice work Jerry very impressive

1 - 19 of 19 Posts