Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going in a state senators office in the Capital. Now I've made one for each party.....but the Democratic one was term limited out. In a home office now. 24" in diameter.

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
I would have preferred different recipients, but the work is first rate. If it will sell, then sell it. :sold: :sold:

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would have preferred different recipients, but the work is first rate. If it will sell, then sell it. :sold: :sold:
Agree on the recipients, but this guy is a farmer in the thumb also. Bleeds red and drives green!!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can buy a 3D STL file of the Michigan (or any other state) seal from 3DWave.org.

Or you could make one like I did. I like the simplified one better. Apparently, the Senators did too.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Looks good and clean. They probably would not want to pay the price for the 3D one and it could be a problem cutting with all the small raised lettering.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks good and clean. They probably would not want to pay the price for the 3D one and it could be a problem cutting with all the small raised lettering.
That's what I was thinking. I'd try it using Corafoam, but i think wood could be a problem. Then there's painting involved. He was happy - that's all that matters.

Thanx again, Mike, for the help on the file.

Just a thought. Couldn't the raised letters be Vcarved? Still think I like ours better.

Reactions: BalloonEngineer
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.