Router Forums banner

Proverxl 4030 motor wiring

999 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  old55
Hi I have Proverxl 4030 I've upgraded twice size wise. I ended up with box full parts. I milled some gantry uprights and legs now I have another machine. I ordered another control box from sainsmart but they currently don't have nema 23 in stock. My question is doesn't anyone know a direct replacement that I could use?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can try Automation Technology, Inc. I bought from them when I built my CNC years ago and have since bought a new spindle, good company.
Thanks I actually bought some stepper motor but I'm having an issue figuring out the wiring. I used a meter to determine how the 4 wires on the motor pair up. I'm having to guess how to wire to the sainsmart 4030 control box
There are many sources online for wiring stepper motors so I grabbed this one (not necessarily the correct for your steppers, though) -
Font Electric blue Space Circle Automotive lighting
See less See more
Hi thanks..my current hook up at the control box from right to left is: yellow black blue brown....at the motor connecter the wires are from right to left: green black blue red...the motor I bought have green yellow blue and red wire I also know from the specs that came with the motor that R= A+. G=A-. Y=B+ an B = B -. Bottom line is how to determine at the controller connection which is A plus/ minus and which is B plus/minus....
Welcome to the forum @Maxwellbe
Hi I have Proverxl 4030 I've upgraded twice size wise. I ended up with box full parts. I milled some gantry uprights and legs now I have another machine. I ordered another control box from sainsmart but they currently don't have nema 23 in stock. My question is doesn't anyone know a direct replacement that I could use?
Were those legs and uprights for the 4030? Any chance you still have the files? I bought a 600x600 extension kit but I don't have the 4030 to upgrade so I am trying to find the parts to finish the complete frame.
Welcome to the forum, @Growlybear ...
Welcome to the forum @Growlybear
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.