Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I will try and give him all the trouble I can. :laugh2: >:) No that not right, I ment to say i will not give him any trouble. :wink:

I bet he does a good job and I am happy for him.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,194 Posts
Congratulations! Of course as busy as you usually are, this means you will now never get any sleep. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Welcome to the team David

Reactions: difalkner

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
WOW...two of 'em...it's an ambush...

Congrats...

·
Super Moderator
David
3,578 Posts
Congratulations David. Good choice. What exactly does a moderator do?
Beats me, Tom. Just like at church when they're voting on a chairman for a committee, that's what I get for leaving the room early. :wink:

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to this and appreciate the vote of confidence.

Busy day for us so I'm late in replying. I've been spraying 10 Walnut plaques -
012 - Spraying sealer.JPG

013 - One coat of sealer.JPG

And out at the sawmill for another load of Walnut -
Walnut - 11-17-17.JPG

This is all I can get at once or I wouldn't be able to use the jointer and drill press -
Walnut stacked - 11-17-17.JPG

David

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Congrats David. Welcome.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,350 Posts
Congratulations David.

·
Super Moderator
David
3,578 Posts
Congratulations David, a moderator, from what I've seen, one must have a good grip on common sense & what's right & what's wrong. A vast knowledge of all things woodworking also helps, This is probably why you were selected. That's my take on it.
Am I right?
We'll go with that, James! I am oh so close on some of those traits, oh so close... LOL! :nerd:

David

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Somebody's got a lot of free time on their hands. It's gonna cut in on your CNC time!! Or less sleep.

Congrats

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well deserved I would say...congrats David! Admire your voice here and on that other forum as well...

·
Super Moderator
David
3,578 Posts
Somebody's got a lot of free time on their hands. It's gonna cut in on your CNC time!! Or less sleep.

Congrats
I guess I'll just have to up the feed rate on the CNC, 'cause I only get about 5 hours sleep as it is - can't cut that any more! :grin:

David

1 - 20 of 41 Posts