Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My sweetie asked if I could build her a pull out tray for our buffet in the dining room. Originally, when we built the buffet a few years ago, she wanted an open cabinet with a shelf and that has worked out well. Now she wants a pull out and plans to cover it from view with a small curtain.

I have included several pictures of the original tray which holds our 3 in 1 slow cooker. I built it when the buffet was built with the slow cooker in mind, and it really works great. Just pull out the cooker and sit it on the counter, and it's party time! :surprise::grin:

The second one is ready to go and will be installed low in the open cabinet shown in the pictures. I will have to wait a few days for some better weather before I can spray the lacquer finish. Like the first one, this pull out is made from hard maple.

Hope you like it.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
A few years ago, when we move into this house I was asked if I could (would) install sliding shelves in the kitchen cabinets. Of course the only possible answer was "of course, Honey". Now every cabinet in the house including the bathrooms have sliding trays or shelves. I must admit it makes things a lot handier and Honey happier.

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
That's such a great idea for lower shelving . Personally I hate digging for stuff in the back , so this would really help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts